Corporate law is the branch of trade law that deals with the incorporation, administration and extinction of companies, and especially regulates: all that relates to the formation of the company and its organisation chart, ownership, the relationship between shareholders and stakeholders, extraordinary operations, liquidation and business crisis management.
Studio Legale Tributario Torcello (#SLTT) provides Clients with counsel and support on corporate matters.
We help our Clients manage the entire company and provide all-round assistance, from initial incorporation and administration of the company to final restructuring and/or liquidation, investing the following areas:
– Generational handover of the company;
– Extraordinary operations;
– Contracts and negotiations;
– Arbitration and ADR;
– Corporate governance;
– Internationalisation of enterprises and companies;
– Disposal and lease of companies or business units;
– Drafting of the Model 231;
The Firm also engages in legal advocacy, as we represent and assist our Clients with the management of corporate litigations.