Agri-food law deals with “food” regulations as a whole in the different stages of production (quantity and characteristics of the production cycle), retailing (product safety and quality guarantees) and control. It also deals with all aspects of consumer protection.
This subject is obviously complex, as it involves multiple “levels of legislation” (national, European and international).
Studio Legale Tributario Torcello (#SLTT) offers its Clients advice and assistance in the agri-food world.
We are aware that this is a fast-growing industry. Therefore, we support our Clients in the production, marketing and distribution of agri-food products, with special attention to wine.
We counsel and represent our Clients by guiding their activity based on the complex national and European regulatory framework on:
– DOP and IGP denominations;
– Unfair competition practices;
– Distribution and/or promotion of products, claims and marketing;
– Procedures to place and distribute products on the market;
– Customs legislation and international taxation
– Goods packaging and labelling.
Our Firm also provides assistance in civil, administrative and criminal proceedings arising from the production and distribution of agri-food products.